Via: DBZanto Z
Hello friends! A quick update here regarding the future of Dragon ball: Xenoverse and the most recent DLC content. The second DLC pack of Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been released (as of 28/02/17). The contents of Dragon Ball Super Pack #2 include the following:
- Two new playable characters: Champa and Vados
- New story content: The history has been altered! The God of Destruction Champa approaches Conton City!
- New stage: Unnamed Planet
- 8 new attacks: God of Destruction’s Menace , God of Destruction’s Roar, Destruction’s Concerto: Comet, Destruction’s Concerto: Starfall, Destruction’s Concerto: Meteor, Destruction’s Conductor, Requiem of Destruction and Sonic Bomb
- Three new costumes: Android13’s clothes , Android14’s clothes, Fused 13’s clothes
- Five new Super Souls: Champa’s Super Soul, Vados’ Super Soul, Vegeta’s Super Soul, Super Buu’s Super Soul, Piccolo’s Super Soul
- One new vehicle: Space Pod
- New emotes: Beerus’s glare, Zen-Og Jump
In addition to this, the following features were added/changed in the most recent free update.
- Zangya & Bido Costumes
- Android 15’s Clothes and Metal Cooler’s Suit
- 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
- 5 New Attacks: Jumping Energy Wave, Menacing Flare, Focus Flash, Wild Hunt and Tail Slicer
- Character Tenkaichi: All players will have to fight with the same one character, such as “Goku Tenkaichi”, “Yamcha Tenakichi” or “Pan Tenkaichi”
- Group Tenkaichi: For example the “GT Cup” where players can only choose GT characters.
- Tenkaichi Tournament Prize: Tournament Jersey
The trailer reveals the next pack, Dragon ball Super Pack #3 will feature the Future Trunks Arc. Further analysis of the game’s files have confirmed Future Earth from this arc as a future DLC stage. We’ve also confirmed Bojack from the movie Bojack Unbound as a future playable character, as well his costume, which will be accessible in game as a hidden outfit, and can be attained as of now using MugenAttack’s XV2lib tools.