Reply To: Skill Tool v1.1 Release

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tools Used For Modding Skill Tool v1.1 Release Reply To: Skill Tool v1.1 Release

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
Keymaster

Hi, awesome work on all your mods! I am a new user around here and learned through videos and forums the basics of modding this game. I’ve used this program as well as HxD to manually add skills and repack to the data3 folder.

I get no skills change on any of my characters. So the app saves the movesets as I can change the characters around and my settings saved. But when I copy over new .cus and repack its like my game does not read the files and the moves are set to default. I’m using many skins from you so this is the next step in learning this process.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!

if you aren’t using the patcher you need to repack your custom skill file in data2, not in datap1/p2/p3 because those cpk don’t have a skill file so the game will not read it if you repack in any DLC cpk

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
Now I'm someone else. I am something else.