Reply To: Help with wrong rotation..

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Help with wrong rotation.. Reply To: Help with wrong rotation..

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
Keymaster

I’m trying to add a small dragon ball that i create to the necklace, not the perfect dragon ball but just getting there lol so i Export the FBX, then converted to EMD and for some reason when i open the EMD file with xenoviewer nothing show under File Tree xenoviewer is empty. So yes this is where i need your help, What am i doing wrong?

Spoiler: <input style="width: 45px; font-size: 10px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" type="button" value="Show" />

Empty

Spoiler: <input style="width: 45px; font-size: 10px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" type="button" value="Show" />

Select your dragonball in Edit Mode and do “Ctrl + T” to triangulate it (the game only support triangulate model and not squared model)
if you still not see in xenoviewer try ingame to test (sometimes xenoviewer doesn’t show 1st but show ingame)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

1 user thanked author for this post.