Reply To: How can I create custom clothing/hair styles in blender for DBZXV mods?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help How can I create custom clothing/hair styles in blender for DBZXV mods? Reply To: How can I create custom clothing/hair styles in blender for DBZXV mods?

FallenLeaf12
Participant

One of your posts was removed because it was a double post, the other one… well… dunno. but I’ll tell you again: Agwang never created stuff from scratch, nor does he know how to do it. He never claimed to have done it and even says himself that all he does is REmodelling the models from the game, nothing else. The tutorials you find on this page explain xenoverse specific stuff, how to make models compatible for use with xenoverse. If you want to learn how to create 3d models from scratch look for tutorials on youtube. It is a massive amount of work to explain it to you in a written form. Printed on paper, it would require about 800 pages to cover everything you need to know.

Then how the actual hell did people create mods like Super Android 13, Baby teen and Adult, Hirudegarn fucking Kabba. Where do I go to do what Agwang does, cause I’ve searched 4 different forums NOT one of them showed a fucking clue on how to create the mods?   I want to create xenoverse models.

I want to create hair styles.

I want to create clothing.

Most of the mods I’ve seen look like they’ve been made from scratch.

How the fuck do you remodel and some how create Trunks from the bojack movie with the SSJ Hair included.

I need some hints or even a tutorial where I could learn something.

Some of the mods look like they were created from scratch.

How the actual hell do you create GT vegeta’s hair with reused assets.

Tell me bro.

I’ve been searching on the internet for some type of basis to start modding.

You’re telling me the stuff these modders put are just reused assets from game?

When there are no such threads acutally showing how its done?

Really?