Reply To: If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE Reply To: If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

nandoman89nandoman89
Participant

Maybe it’s not my place, but astrosaeed1, I think you’re being very rude to constantly ask for updates like this. If I were Val I’d get frustrated and probably lose my motivation to do this project at all, especially after he’s already had to deal with so many people not reading the first post before making requests. Remember that modders choose to do these projects for fun and are not being paid for them, and also have real lives (school, job, social) and even other interests (if someone mods for video games they probably spend some time playing them too, and NOT modding in every bit of free time!!). Val does not need to update progress every day or even every week because he might not have anything to update at all. The fact that he is good about replying to this topic always even on the annoying questions tells me he is active so I don’t worry about the hair project being abandoned. He will do it in his own time and update when there’s news to update on, let’s please not frustrate him with constant pestering and make him want to drop the project altogether!!

Sorry, I’m not a modder but I am a creative person (artist, writer, etc) and I know what it feels like to feel like you’re being pressured to do things you originally did for fun, which makes it less fun. And sometimes you’re just not in the mood to be creative after a long day of work and may just want to unwind and PLAY games or something…not always working on work after work!! Take all the time you need Val, I look forward to updates on the project but only when you have reasons to update us 🙂