Reply To: If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE Reply To: If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
Keymaster

Woah, let’s take a step back here!

It’s a little annoying when people don’t read the main post, yes. And frustrating too.

But if people ask for updates it means they’re excited for my work, and that’s actually a very awesome feeling. A great source for motivation!

Unfortunately, I have a lot of stuff going in real life atm which is why my modding projects have to wait a bit. Also, I’m working on a really, REALLY big project with a lot of the other more famous modders, that includes me having to look into the game files and decrypting a lot of hex. This is ALSO true for a feature I’m very excited about for the transformable hair pack.

Working on code always gets me side tracked because I tend to find many interesting things I wasn’t even looking for, so I gotta go and play around with those. Thank you for covering me there, but in this case it’s not really necessary 😉

I can make a mini update though:

I will NOT drop this project. I WILL work on it with a few other modders. This project WILL be released as a standalone version as soon as it’s done, but this is not the end for it.

It will be part of something BIG!

1 user thanked author for this post.