Reply To: Raditz Was not Evil!!!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums General Discussion Raditz Was not Evil!!! Reply To: Raditz Was not Evil!!!

KoleKole
Participant

I like the saiyans as a race and I think if they defeated Frieza (or Frieza died some other way) they would not be very evil anymore… maybe just mean?

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-473.html

Nope, they would still be evil, even more evil, Freeza was gentle as a lamb compared to the saiyans

Just love how you used multiverse as the base of your theory (not haha) But in all seriousness I regret saying they would not be evil, I think they still would be. Just a different kind of evil though. Besides, from what I saw on that page they only want to take out Frieza planets which is understandable, and Earth cause well, Earth is a valuable planet I believe, cause I remember at one point I think Cold said it was a gem, and I think it is considered to be a valuable planet just as vegeta is. Also in Father of Goku Bardock wants to kill Frieza and wants to get revenge for the innocent people that the saiyans killed in his name which makes me believe that if they killed frieza they would at least kill less often and for more serious reasons.
I love getting into debates as this one. I think we can both agree though that we will never TRULY know what he saiyans would have been like if they made those decisions themselves.