Reply To: If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE Reply To: If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Yeeterman36Yeeterman36
Participant

Hey I saw this post and I almost jumped out of my seat xD I really like what you are doing and i’d love to have a hairstyle for my Male HUM CAC. I made a post on the forums http://xenoversemods.com/forums/topic/male-hum-and-sym-hairs/ but it looks like I really wont get the hairstyle soon :/ But could you please make or find something on the lines of these

Hairstyles: 

SSJ (Maybe?): Gold instead of white

I’d really like it if you did because I’ve never really liked the hairs in-game other than style 3, I want something new but also not as spikey as basically every hair in the game is (not lore-friendly basically). This is a hair for a more teen like character and not bulky character as most hairstyles in DB are. XD And plus this hair works for male and/or female! I beg you please find something like these hairstyles for a male HUM, i’ll be forever thankful!!!! But if you don’t like any of these that’s alright, but please include a slick teen hair somewhere in the male pack.

Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier