Xenoverse 2 crack mods need 1.08?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Xenoverse 2 crack mods need 1.08?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    uber_gaming
    Participant

I have the crack and to use certain mods it says I need 1.08 but I found a download and it still doesnt work. What gives??

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Where is it saying 1.07? On the game’s title screen?

uber_gaming
    Participant

Where is it saying 1.07? On the game’s title screen?

When I try to open the mod installer or the game itself.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Wait, I just read that you use a cracked version of Xenoverse 2. Sorry, that went over my head for some reason.

If that’s true, then the cracked download of 1.08 that you found most likely doesn’t work.

uber_gaming
    Participant

Wait, I just read that you use a cracked version of Xenoverse 2. Sorry, that went over my head for some reason. If that’s true, then the cracked download of 1.08 that you found most likely doesn’t work.

I got it but it says “XV2 Patcher: The version of CHARASELE.iggy at data/u/iggy is not longer compatible with this game version. Delete your old mods install and update your mods/tools to compatible versions.” What the heck is CHARASELE?

uber_gaming
    Participant

well I guess I sorta fixed it but it wants to delete the data folder. Will it also delete my character?

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Yes, it’s actually common knowledge that after DLC updates and a new installer comes out, the one catch is that you need to reinstall all your mods for the new version. I think it’s a very reasonable compromise, personally.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.