All the programms you need

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tools Used For Modding All the programms you need

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mastaklo
    Participant

Unpack CPK (used to extract the files ready to edit from a .cpk)

Repack CPK (used to repack the edited files back to .cpk)

Hex Editor (used to modify Hex Values)

Cheat Engine (used to memory editing the game)

LibXenoverse (Many useful tools like Model converter or Texture repacker)

Bulk Rename Utility (used to rename multiple files at once)

Have Request? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon then
    patreon.com/mastaklo

ragecomic
    Participant

I like

gamer1207
    Participant

An alternative to Bulk Rename I use is: Rename-It!
    Also, why link the Unpack and Repack CPK tools when LibXenoverse can do both?

zak1016zak1016
    Participant

i cant seem to get the libxeniverse files to work they only create skill , quest and stage folders in data2\data in my game no chara ui or such important folders what gives

Jacob Rands
    Participant

i cant seem to get the libxeniverse files to work they only create skill , quest and stage folders in data2\data in my game no chara ui or such important folders what gives

I am also having this problem and its making it so i can’t mod it either

Cription

Yeah, there does seem to be an issue with LibXenoverse’s updated tools for packing.

Error:
    “Couldn’t open output CPK: data2.cpk”

zak1016zak1016
    Participant

i got the problem you need the dlc to be there and then unpack there will be all the char and everything

zak1016zak1016
    Participant

problem solved

KiramaruKiramaru
    Participant

Does anyone knows in CMS Tool by mugenattack what are the EAN/3?/BCM/BAC/7? exactly doing or changing in the specific character model? i tried some combinations but seems like u have to change everything with the same value to work properly. This is what i suppose to do or i can change specific movesets such as grab for example.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Tachi20
    Participant

The EAN points to the .EAN file for the character and I believe that is mostly responsible for the moveset.  BCM and BAC also point to files under that name but I don’t know what part they play.  7? too is a mystery, but I have seen some characters point to another character just in that slot.  It must play some kind of role.   Maybe studying tutorials with messing with the CMS in hex might lead to some answers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.