Any way to replace main character with any other character?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Any way to replace main character with any other character?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ibesmonde
    Participant

So I was trying to see if I could replace the custom character with any other character. My hope is to have some random side character (or a downloaded character) to be the one in the main hub and cutscenes.

I tried to use the XV2 Mods Installer to swap the positions of “Avatar 0” with something else, unfortunately this only swaps their position in the character select.

Thanks for the help!

RazeDevastator
    Participant

This isn’t the easiest thing to do unfortunately, which is why there’s mods out there for CAC characters of Goku, Goku Black, etc.

YES, I believe it should be possible… But you would need to go to the trouble of replacing all your CAC’s character files with the files of the character you want to replace him/her with. And if you’re trying to use a CAC to replace ANOTHER CAC, then their colorable clothing would probably end up the same color as the character you’re trying to replace. Colors you’ve chosen for your character are stored somewhere else for a non-X2M CAC, so I have no idea how to change those without making a wish to Shenron.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help than this, but modifying the appearance of the in-game CAC (not an X2M) is a big pain, since it shares the same files with all the other characters of the same race and gender in the Conton City hub world.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.