Anyway to create a character with a HUM folder?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Anyway to create a character with a HUM folder?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SalmonRai
    Participant

I’m trying to duplicate my avatar so I can fight myself in game and I am using the XV2 chara creator. I got the hum file but then it says “The directory name cannot be that of a original character” is there anyway I can add a new slot and fight my own character with it? Sorry I am new to modding.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

I was the same way at first, and it’s actually much easier than you think! 🙂

A tool was specifically made for making character slots of your CaC. Download this: https://mega.nz/#!C0lwFIpa!QLSR-k2U0yhorOebwlq9aADDWewcXooUouJFTXeaR3s

Open the file CaC2x2M.exe and then go to your save file for DBXV2.sav in your Steam folder. You might have to type it in the search text box if you don’t know where to find it.

Then choose the name of your character and check the boxes to whatever presets you want the character to have. You can also check the box above all that to give them a character select voice.

Once you’ve done all that, you can modify the character in that XV2 Chara Creator if you want, or you can just install it right away and you’re good to go. 🙂

SalmonRai
    Participant

Thanks it worked!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.