Arkano Mods: | Trunks Kid SSJ 3 Transformation Mod

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Texture and Model Mods Arkano Mods: | Trunks Kid SSJ 3 Transformation Mod

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ArkanoArkano
    Participant

To contact me quickly:
    https://www.facebook.com/Arkanomods/

TRANSFORMATION MODS:
    Vegito / Vegetto Super Saiyan 1-2-3 Transformations Phase Final: 
    BCS Editing Version

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:

Animation

SSJ1
    SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript></noscript></noscript>
    SSJ2
    SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript></noscript></noscript>
    SSJ3
    SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript></noscript></noscript>

Goten Super Saiyan 1-3 Transformation
    BCS Editing Version

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:

SSJ3
    SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript></noscript></noscript>

Son Gohan Adult Super Saiyan 1-2-3 or SSJ1-SSJ2-Mistic Gohan Transformations:
    BCS Editing Version

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:
    Version 1 – Super Saiyan 1 Super Saiyan 2, Mistic Gohan ( Power unleashed ability ). (Original history) + Kaioshin Costume
    <noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>

Version 2 – Super Saiyan 1 Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 (Alternative History)
    SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript></noscript></noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript></noscript></noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript><noscript>SSJ3<noscript>SSJ3</noscript></noscript></noscript>

Trunks Future Super Saiyan 1-2-3 Transformations: W.I.P
    BCS Editing Version – Trunks jacket sleeveless and long hair by Lawlaw

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:

SSJ1 Transformation: ( Default Game )
    <noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>
    SSJ 2 Transformation ( New Transformation , custom Hair, Broly base):
    <noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>
    SSJ3 Transformation ( New Transformation ):
    <noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>

Update Skins
    Old – New

Trunks With pigtail

Vegeta Super Saiyan 1 – 2 – 3 Transformation:
    BCS Editing Version – Thanks and credit to kthxbaii for allowing me to update the mod and Heirtalent to design the face of SSJ3 and thanks to superhuman by the fix to Super Saiyan 3 Hairstyle movement.

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:

SSJ1:
    SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript><noscript>SSJ1<noscript>SSJ1</noscript></noscript></noscript>
    SSJ2:
    SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript></noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript><noscript>SSJ2<noscript>SSJ2</noscript></noscript></noscript>
    SSJ3:

Gogeta whit Tail SSJ1 or 3 to SSJ4 Transformation:
    BCS Editing Version

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:

Gogeta SSJ1 Whit Tail to SSJ4

Gogeta SSJ3 without Tail to SSJ4

Vegeta Normal to SSGSSJ Transformation (no bcs script editing): Update mod kthxbaii to the new DLC

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:

<noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>

Remember that the character belongs to DLC 3, therefore, the files are in the folder “GVG” in the file data3p.cpk

Trunks Kid Super Saiyan 1 and 3 Transformation W.I.P.
    BCS Editing Version

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:
    Slots
    Transformation:

Vegito / Vegetto SSGSS Transformation:
    BCS Editing Version
    – not compatible with mod SSJ3 Vegito

Spoiler:
    Mod pictures:
    <noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>
    <noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>

NEW PACK VILLAINS, REMPLACE FREEZER FORCES. W.I.P

Pack Appule Slots:

Spoiler:
    Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

Slot 5

Pack Raspberry Slot:

Spoiler:
    Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COSTUME MODS:
    Android 16 Armor without red ribbon symbol ( based in Yusion mod )

Spoiler:
    Based in:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOKI TOKI CITY MODS:
    Traslate Lobby City English to Spanish.

Traducción del Vestíbulo de la ciudad a Español.

Spoiler:

Because of the heavy workload that I have, I do not care if someone instructs me some mod. But if you do not want to wait while you go running to the mods that have outstanding and wants to accelerate its request. You can make a donation between, depending on the type of mod, 0.5 and 5 € for mod..

By clicking the donation button on my signature and communicating by private before making the donation that is what you want and if I can do it.
    I must also say that the mods that are created through donations, no download link will be published without permission of the applicant. Even once the mod delivered to the applicant is free to publish this everywhere, provided that you include my name in the credits.

Gamer and lover of the world of Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya.

My youtube Channel with my Mods: Arkano Gaming.
    http://youtube.com/c/ark4n0

ArkanoArkano
    Participant
    Progress about Arkano mods
    7/05/2015 Finished Mod Goten Transformation Super Saiyan 1 – 3.
    12/05/2015 Finished Mod Android 16 Colorable Without Logo RR.
    25/05/2015 Finished Mod Vegito Transformation Super Saiyan 1 – 2 – 3.
    20/05/2015 Finished Mod Son Gohan Transformation Super Saiyan 1 – 2 And Mistic Gohan.
    27/06/2015 Gogeta Transformation Super Saiyan 3 (with tail or without a tail ) – 4. At the request of “darkraiser”.
    27/06/2015 Gogeta Transformation Super Saiyan 1 (with tail or without a tail )- 4.
    16/06/2015 Finished Mod Vegeta SSGSS Transformation. Update kthxbai Old Version.
    03/07/2015 Update Vegeta SSJ3 of kthxbai- + active all Skins slot + Majin Vegeta.
    16/07/2015 Vegito SSGSS Transformation. Request of blitzware518.

5/07/2015 Mod Kid Trunks Transformation Super Saiyan 1 – 3 W.I.P 95%
    18/06/2015 Mod Trunks Transformation Super Saiyan 1 , 2 , 3 – W.I.P 98%
    11/07/2015 Mod Pack Soldier enemies remplaced Soldiers Frieza. W.I.P 80%

Upcoming projects.

CaC costumes Red Ribbon ( colorable without logo “RR” ) – At the request of “t”

UNLOCK MODS

Transformations:

Goten Transformation SSJ 1 – 3.: Download Link
    Vegeta SSGSSJ Transformation Update Version kthxbaii por the DLC “Fukkatsu not F”:Download Link – Install in datap3.cpk
    Gogeta SSJ1 or SSJ3 to SSJ4 Whit or without Tail:Drownload Link
    Vegeta Super Saiyan 1 – 2 – 3 Transformation: Download Link
    Vegito // Vegeto Super Saiyan 1 – 2 – 3 Transformation:Download Link
    Vegito / Vegetto SSGSS Transformation whit costume “Fukkatsu not F”:Download link

Skins: ( Costumes, Hairs, etc.. )
    Android nº 16 Armor , Colorable Without the red ribbon symbol.Download Link

Skins TOKY TOKY CITY:
    Translation into Spanish of the names of the stores and posters of the city.Download Link

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

Information on the progress of the mod in which I am currently working:

Mod SSJ1 – 2 and 3 Transformation Trunks Future and GT:

summary progress 18/07/2015:

Spoiler:

Old – New

Mod Transformation Trunks Kid SSJ 1 and SSJ 3.
    Spoiler:
    Slot 1 and Slot 2

Trunks Kid SSJ3:

Trunks Future Mod Transformation progress:

Trunks Kid Mod Transformation progress:
    Forward: 26/07/2015
    Test new SSJ3 Hairstyle

Spoiler:

Trunks Future Mod Transformation progress:
    Forward: 01/08/2015
    Test new SSJ3 Hairstyle

Spoiler:

NEW PACK VILLAINS, REMPLACE FREEZER FORCES. W.I.P

Pack Appule Slots:

Spoiler:
    Slot 1 – Appule

Slot 2 – Nabana

Slot 3 – Raspberry

Slot 4 – Wasabi Saiyan survivor

Slot 5 – Cui

Pack Raspberry Slot:

Spoiler:
    Slot 1 – Turles

Slot 2 – Salza

Slot 3 – Super Cool ( W.I.P )

Based in:

Slot 4 – Gardik Saiyan survivor

ragecomic
    Participant

I like

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

I like

Thanks

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

Update Mod Vegeta Super Saiyan 3 with the patch for movement hairstyle Super Saiyan 3.

Thanks to Superhuman by the fix.

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to mention to some things, I’m a little busy with some mods. So I wanted to tell you that if anyone wants to ask me some mod, please read the end of my first post.

I do not do this to annoy people, but there are mods that do not consist only in reuse parts of other characters ( costumes, hairstyles,scripts ) or to reuse others mods as some people do forum users, there mods that take their work because they are customized.

As Trunks with a ponytail hairstyle that was my first personalized hair and hairstyle Salza was the second hairstyle I did personally.

Trunks:

Spoiler:

Salza:

Spoiler:

is they are not perfect but they require time 😀 to design them, and practice it learns..

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

I updated the progress section mods.

I uploaded a picture of a version for the new hairstyle for Trunks SSJ3 child.

Progress Mod update

I hope you like it.

Still face the need to improve, I still have some problems to adjust them well 😀     ^-^

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Can I make a mod request? I would have asked you through PM, but I don’t know how to do PMs on this new site.

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

The other forum is still active, if you have an account there, for the moment there try to send the message.

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

New pics from new Freezer Forces.

Freezer Forces

jakfudo
    Participant

Did you make your Future Trunks Saiyan Armor model bulkier? Either way it looks good.

kazuki3879
    Participant

I downloaded gogeta transform from ssj1 to ssj4 mod. It is a really good idea and it works well in game, but I noticed one thing.

when starting with ssj1, there is electricity in his aura which i love and i think was already like that b4 modding. but after using transform to ssj, the electricity is gone. so my guess is its because default ssj has no electricity. so I tried changing the skill transform to ssj2. that got me no gogeta ssj4 hair or darkened eyes instead but the skin on the body is there, and i think the electricity is there now. i don’t remember since i reverted back to ssj1 skill.

can you show me how to edit it to keep that electricity? i tried editing the aura settings, that only change default before using transforming to ssj1 skill.

hulkty
    Participant

How goes SSj3 Kid Trunks?

ArkanoArkano
    Participant

sorry people,

2 weeks ago I broke the hard drive SSD and spent a few days trying to see if he could revive it. But I could not, I had to buy another, I’m still fine-tuning the computer, as you finish setting things and install everything return with the mods.

He has also coincided that I have been few days of vacation :D.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.