Aura Modding

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Aura Modding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    midnightlockemidnightlocke
    Participant

I can seem to get the skillset to change with the Hex Editor HxD. The list of the ID’s work with the ID in the file, however, the character ID does not match up in the Aura_setting.aur. For SSj4 Goku the ID is 02. 04 is the aura ID for red. Every single character ID with 02 does not have 04 on the line. I tried using the offset values. 2A0 is Ssj4 Goku. There is still no 04 to replace red.

TomPen94TomPen94
    Participant

SS4 Goku does not have red aura. He has a proper SS4 aura only used by SS4 characters. That aura’s ID is 08.

You can see a full list of the Character and Aura IDs HERE. Do note that the character IDs for aurasetting.aur and customskill.cus are different.

midnightlockemidnightlocke
    Participant

Also, for Goku’s costume #13, do you know the name of the files in the folder “GOK” in the “chara” folder? Is there a list of what each file represents for each costume? An example is GOK_000 Should be his default model. I am specifically looking for the Super Saiyan 2 model to swap with costume #13.

TomPen94TomPen94
    Participant

I can’t really help you there. Since the models come in parts some of them are used over several costumes, the numbering of the models isn’t very straight forward. Also, note that if you swap the models entirely, some parts of the other costumes will also have the parts you swapped in. For example, if another costume uses the same pants as costume 13, they will show the pants of SS2 Goku. And the head will also be his SS2 head in every costume since he uses the same model for his head in every costume. You can avoid all of this with BCS editing but I don’t know anything about that.

Lastly, to trully answer your question, the way I see which costume is which, I convert the files to fbx and open them in Blender. It’s… primitive but it’s the only way I can be sure. I don’t know of any lists about that so far.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.