Auto Doge, Super armor values in xv2skillcreat HELP

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Auto Doge, Super armor values in xv2skillcreat HELP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hankdp26
    Participant

Self explanatory topic title, anyone knows how to activate auto dodge, super armor, etc in skill create and in which tab? Been messing with values with no luck.

Thank you!

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Well, it’s in the PSC tab under Super Soul, but I don’t know which ID they are… Super Armor and automatic dodge are Super Souls implemented by Expert mission bosses, which don’t appear in the “copy from chara” button.

Your best bet is to install a character who has auto dodge or Super Armor and then open up their file in a separate Character Creator application. Then you can get the number from there and copy it down for the character who needs it.

hankdp26
    Participant

Raze, again thank you so much! But I was looking for auto dodge or super armor in skill creation I guess its not possible 🙁 do you know a link to good custom super soul creation tutorial? Seems to be the only way.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Here’s one I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUisUrx8poE

1 user thanked author for this post.
    TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

i have a custom transformation with Super armor…

just set U_08 to 207 (see image)

I discovered this by copying the pose skill that gives you temporally super armor.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    RazeDevastator
    Participant

Wow, interesting discovery. I’ve always wondered if those U0 values might be hex-related, which would explain why even the program’s creator didn’t seem to know what they were for…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.