avatar_growth_data file what it does

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Programming avatar_growth_data file what it does

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

you might say this should be in tutorials but i feel it should be here until the data is proven to be true

Green you should be greater than or equal too.

this file handles exp values per level.  i took a look at it and decrypted how it works entirely.
    after the first line which does nothing. (ok i lied here, i know what 1 part of the first line does and may help in adding levels possibly)

[font color=”#ff0000″]01 00 00 00[/font] [font color=”#0033ff”]64 00 00 00[/font] [font color=”#00ff3d”]00 00 00 00 [/font][font color=”#e0ff00″]00 00 00 00[/font]

[font color=”#ff0000″]this is the level in hex[/font]

[font color=”#0033ff”]this is the exp needed for next level[/font]

[font color=”#00ff3d”]this is the exp you should be greater than or equal to be at this level[/font]

[font color=”#e0ff00″]attribute points to give. 

[/font]
    all values are in int32 format so use a converter to go from hex to int32.  regular int converter should do it.

haven’t tested this ingame. just know by checking the data out. 

it was very easy to figure this out too me less than 20mins to understand this file.

ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

Green you should be greater than or equal too.

this file handles exp values per level.  i took a look at it and decrypted how it works entirely.
    after the first line which does nothing. (ok i lied here, i know what 1 part of the first line does and may help in adding levels possibly)

01 00 00 00 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

this is the level in hex

this is the exp needed for next level

this is the exp you should be greater than or equal to be at this level

attribute points to give.

all values are in int32 format so use a converter to go from hex to int32.  regular int converter should do it.

haven’t tested this ingame. just know by checking the data out.

it was very easy to figure this out too me less than 20mins to understand this file.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.