Baby vegeta's hair SSJ3 (as a wig)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Baby vegeta's hair SSJ3 (as a wig)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    ScallioScallio
    Participant

Hi guys,

really need some help here.

I wanted to use LorisCangini the wizard’s awesome mod and make a SSJ3 baby vegetas wig, but not with white hair, but shiny gold like my CaC in the pictures. So i started with baby’s hair and gotenks’ SSJ3 hair in 3ds max, and the result is also in the pictures. But when i add it to the game, when i go to the accessory, it just shows me the previous accessory and from that moment on always that previous accessory.

Pls help me out guys, would really be awesome, really want to finish my CaC đŸ˜€

**Mods you can see in pictures: -Yusions colourable clothes, SSJ3 wig

– LorisCangini the wizard’s baby’s hair

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ScallioScallio
    Participant

**second pic

Attachments:
    ScallioScallio
    Participant

To be more clear: on my first try the mod worked, but baby’s part of the wig was black and gotenks part of the wig was greyish. I searched it up and apparantly the material ID from baby’s was 2 and gotenks’ was 1, so i changed it to two, put it in the game and from that moment on i got the problem i said above.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Material ID number is not thaaaat important. In 3ds max just open the material window and click on “Pick Material on Object”, then click on the 3d model. You may have a Material with several submaterials now. Check on the names in the list. Those names are important. Add them as materials in the .emm file, make sure you use capital letters if they are in the name in 3ds max too. If you want all parts of the model to use the same colors you can delete all but the first material from the list and apply the last remaining one with drag and drop to the whole model. If not or you’re too lazy to do that just make sure you apply the correct colors in the .emm file on <EMMParameter name=”MatScale1X” type=”0″ value=”x” />

Attachments:
    ScallioScallio
    Participant

Thnx for replying.

sorry for the noobish question, but how do i open a emm by Infonaut” href=”#23520711″> file ?

**looked it up, can be opened with notepad or so đŸ˜€

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

yes, it can be opened with notepad. I use notepad++, it’s freeware. I’d suggest you go and check it out. I like it.

*EDIT* Well, you have to use emmxml.exe from lib-Xenoverse before you can open it, of course. I mean you can open the .xml file with notepad, notepad++ and MS Visual Studio. When you’re done with the editing you hhave to use the .xml with emmxml again to create the new .emm. Just saying to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

ScallioScallio
    Participant

I tried everythin man, still looks grey ;S maybe you can help me out if i post the files after work and when you got the time ofcourse !

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Sure. Give me a download link later and I’ll take a look.

For it to work there should be a .dyt.emb, .emb, .emm, .emd, .scd.emd, .scd (or _scd.scd) and maybe a .esk, if I’m not mistaken. Could be on the .esk though. Upload all of those files, please.

ScallioScallio
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>yeah i will after im done with work ? but i'm makin a wig, so i replaced piccolos turban. And the colour must be the colour of ssj3 goku or gotenks, i used otenks bade so maybe thats easier idno? ? and one question remains, is it possible to add yusions mod( bardocks bandana), cuz i tried it aleeady and worked fine but the colour is also grey, so the question is is it possible to use those two colours on one wig? (Ssj3 colour for the hair and red for the bandana)?</p>

ScallioScallio
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>yeah i will after im done with work ? but i'm makin a wig, so i replaced piccolos turban. And the colour must be the colour of ssj3 goku or gotenks, i used otenks bade so maybe thats easier idno? ? and one question remains, is it possible to add yusions mod( bardocks bandana), cuz i tried it aleeady and worked fine but the colour is also grey, so the question is is it possible to use those two colours on one wig? (Ssj3 colour for the hair and red for the bandana)?</p>

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

It’s possible to assign 8 different colors in the dyt.emb file to a model. you have to set up .dyt.emb, .emb and the UV map of the model properly though. So yes, you can include bardock’s bandana.

ScallioScallio
    Participant

So i’m back from work, and as said, here’s a download link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t5wad4zjh12svw/baby%20vegeta%20wig%20SSJ3.rar?dl=0

thnx for helpin out man!

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

It’s late at night for me, I’ll work it out tomorrow.

ScallioScallio
    Participant

Great, lookin forward to it đŸ˜€

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Well, I know what your problem is. There are no new .emm, .emb and .dyt.emb files in the data you uploaded. Easy to fix, but I have to ask you to wait to tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I’ll add the bandana to the mesh aswell then, want it in red or another color?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.