CaC in Cinematic ?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests CaC in Cinematic ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I saw that some one replace Goku in cinematic with is own CaC, could some one explain to me how to do the same thing ?

Thanks

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

copy and paste your CaC parts into GOK folder, renaming it to GOK_XXX (make duplicate if you want your CaC in all cinematic)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Ok, thanks a lot 🙂

So i did that and it doesn’t work, there is a floating head instead of goku in the cinematic, it’s funny but not what i wanted 😉

(And i can’t start a fight)

When you say : “renaming it to GOK_XXX” Do you mean that i rename all the HUM files too GOK ? (This is what i did after copying the files into GOK folder)

Keymaster

like you see in the picture
    I copy paste all files related of my CaC and rename all (and duplicate others)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.

So, i copy past all my HUM Folder to GOK’s, and i renamed all HUM too GOK. And it doesn’t work i have a floating head in cinematics 🙂

(i didn’t delete any files)

Keymaster

So, i copy past all my HUM Folder to GOK’s, and i renamed all HUM too GOK. And it doesn’t work i have a floating head in cinematics :)

(i didn’t delete any files)

show a picture of your issue

So there is the issue when i copy past the files and i replace the double ones

When i duplicate them, nothing change, goku is still there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joe SaiyanJoe Saiyan
    Participant

Oooohhh I wanna learn how to do this too.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

It is done like any other mod too.

Get the models you wanna use (we have ID lists for that), rename them, put them in the folder of the character you want to replace, done.

Since CaC faces are split into pieces, find out which ones your CaC is using. Load them into blender, merge, export, rename, put into folder and you’re done.

Keymaster

It is done like any other mod too.

Get the models you wanna use (we have ID lists for that), rename them, put them in the folder of the character you want to replace, done.

Since CaC faces are split into pieces, find out which ones your CaC is using. Load them into blender, merge, export, rename, put into folder and you’re done.

that was I trying to say (even I showed with picture)

Oh, i see that, but i am not a pro using these tools for modding, could some one do it for me ? I’ll give you credit in the video i’ll make of course

no one could do this ? 🙁

Keymaster

no one could do this ? :(

learning by yourself is the best way
    if someone make that for you and later you need another character will you ask again? if you know how to do you don’t need to wait for that person and make all cinematic by yourself
    imagine you have change Goku for your CaC
    later you want to change for a completely difference CaC or add in Vegeta/Piccolo/Gohan/Etc. place, will you ask for someone?

I never modded before xenoverse and many things I know today about modding I learned by tutorials here (and in the old forum) and by more experienced modders advice
    if you still can’t make this right pm me and I try to help you the best I can

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.