CaC SSJ Goku Hairstyle

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests CaC SSJ Goku Hairstyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nekii
    Participant

Hi all!

I was wondering if someone can help me with this one…

I want to use the SSJ Goku’s hair (GOK_004_hair) in my CaC (replacing HUM_007_Hair).

Since I tried to do it by my own, mine looks polygonal-shaped hah!

Also, is there a way I can apply the shiny shaders of a SSJ transformation hair to my normal (when not transformed) hair?

Thanks beforehand  😛

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

There’s a problem with HUM_003_Hair, it shares its .emb file. modifying that will change all hairs that use the same, which will have some ugly results. consider changing another hairstyle.

I fulfilled another similar request a few minutes ago, it changes to SSJ2 Goku hair when you transform into a super saiyan, I hope you don’t mind.

I suggest you use the dragon balls to change your eyebrows and eye colour though, those are controlled by other files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/br2z3et4oqqbpb2/Goku.rar

Nekii
    Participant

Hey thank you! The hair looks awesome, but it’s a little bit buggy, sadly  🙁

Can you give me just the hairstyle, without the hair changes? That would fix it 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

The invisible Hair in the screen after character selection is known by everyone who uses transformation mods, it’s caused by the alpha channel editing in the dyt.emb file. Can’t really be fixed, you gotta ignore it if you want a transformation mod.

Of course I could remove the SSJ2 style from the hair and make it a style that doesn’t change on transform, but it’s a little work and I won’t do it today anymore. I have no idea how you made your hair appear black in Toki Toki City though, that shouldn’t happen with the files I gave you.

Nekii
    Participant

Ugh well.. I just want to change the hairstyle, not a transformation mod (like the “hairpack mod” that just changes models and works perfectly).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I’ll do it tomorrow. Working on something else right now. Check on this thread again later. Just to be clear, you wanted to have the golden SSJ hair in base form, and didn’t want it to be custom coloured, right?

Nekii
    Participant

Haha, here it goes: I want to have the model of the SSJ Goku’s hair but color-customizable like the other hairs (I’m planning to make it black) and then when I turn SSJ the hair would become yellow (like the others normally do).  😛

Thanks for taking your time and replying me haha.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Aaaaah. Well, looks like I made it more difficult for me than it was necessary. Just went out of my way to make it golden, it was customizable before 😀

Nekii
    Participant

Haha! Sorry for not being clear at first xP

Edit: Did it, could not wait haha >.<

http://xenoversemods.com/mods/ssj-gokus-colorable-cac-hairstyle/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.