Change Super Saiyan 3 Skill Name into Super Saiyan Blue

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Change Super Saiyan 3 Skill Name into Super Saiyan Blue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KamikunKamikun
    Participant

Solved.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kota1908kota1908
    Participant

You’re probably missing additional files you’re supposed to be editing.  It’s my understanding, from what exploring in the game’s files I’ve done so far, that awoken skills show up in multiple locations, which means you probably only edited one place where the name for that skill is stored.  It’ll show up as that somewhere, but not everywhere, because other uses for the name probably rely on other files.  That’s just a wild guess, though, until I get to look at files.  Still, take a look.

Life is like a video game. Sometimes, you just gotta pull out a walkthrough to get anything done.

Experimental Xenoverse modding server on discord: https://discord.gg/79yXJCn Come join if you're interested.

nandoman89nandoman89
    Participant

Can you explain how this was done? I myself was looking to edit SSJ3 as well as Super Vegeta 1 and 2 with MugenAttack’s msg editor but like kota said the name data must be stored somewhere besides just that, because it didn’t change it in-game for me. And I couldn’t find where else the awoken skill names were besides proper_noun_skill_ult_name and proper_noun_skill_met_name but this was not enough to change for me (and the met_name file doesn’t seem to have SSJ3 at all).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.