Changing Clothing Colour: Help

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Tutorials Changing Clothing Colour: Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joewin89joewin89
    Participant

I’ve been modding for sometime and I’m new to getting into more professional modding, but I’m getting on with it. Something that should be simple for me, is not happening and it’s to do with what the title says; hair, eyebrows, so on, I can colour, but for some reason the simple thing of editing HUM clothing in Gimp and then merging layers, exporting, saving (don’t think that part is necessary) is not working – it’s not having it. It’s a load of crap because everything is working: I’ve un-reinstalled and the lot, so why is it when I go in-game, I see my clothes black, or, I see my colours change colour to random colours when I turn Super Saiyan Blue or they just stay black. Nobody on the whole Internet from what I can tell searching on and off for hours has said a single thing about this. It can’t just be me experience it.

EXTRA T H I C C

joewin89joewin89
    Participant

One more thing, has anybody edited eye colour because I can’t find them in forehead or ears. So does this mean you have to make your own eye files, from a basic eye file (HUM_001) already in the game and then rename the in-game file from HUM_001 to HUM_002 (your own version) for example.

EXTRA T H I C C

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

Error from clothes color comes from the .emm or dyt.emb files.

Usually if all black or you are using the wrong shader name or the  <EMMParameter name=”MatScale1X” has a wrong value. (In the emm file)

If the colors randomly change when you transform you have problems with the dyt.emb files. Precisely you miss data001.dds and data002.dds files in it.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

joewin89joewin89
    Participant

I think I worked out what was going wrong through trial and error but thank you for your information. Do you know anything about when it comes to eyes from my second post, thank you again.

EXTRA T H I C C

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.