Character Transformation set [need help with BCS]

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Character Transformation set [need help with BCS]

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    King Scourge 99King Scourge 99
    Participant

What i want to make is a pack using different models in the character slots, but instead of making costumes, i want to make transformations, to make it a little more like Budokai Tenkaichi 3, were you can select an already transformed character, and you dont loose the transformation when youre ki bar goes empty, like for example, for vegeta it would be like this:

• Slot 1 – Base Form
    • Slot 2 – SSJ
    • Slot 3 – Super Vegeta
    • Slot 4 – Majin Vegeta
    • Slot 5 – SSJ2
    • Slot 6 – SSJ3
    • Slot 7 – SSJ4
    • Slot 8 – SSJ5
    • Slot 9 – SSGSS
    • Slot 10 – Villainous Vegeta
    • All slots with the cell saga armor

There is a tutorial for editing the BCS files, but it’s pretty confusing and it needs more info of what codes represents what model, i really want to make it more like BT3, but i need a lot of help.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

There is a tutorial for editing the BCS files, but it’s pretty confusing and it needs more info of what codes represents what model, i really want to make it more like BT3, but i need a lot of help.

You need to figure that out yourself. Every bcs file is different. We would have to make a list of every line of code in every bcs file and state what it is for to do what you’re asking of us. And nobody got time for that! Whenever one of us is modifying a bcs file we have to do exactly that too since we can’t tell from looking at it what’s what. We have use try&error.

Instead, use the tutorial to figure out the layout of the bcs file you’re working on yourself.

Also, you posted in the wrong forum. Use the Help forum for this kind of thing.

King Scourge 99King Scourge 99
    Participant

ok, thanks and sorry for posting it in the wrong forum, ill move it and if i get any progress, i will making and posting a concrete list of the BCS file codes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.