Colorable outfits for Frieza Race

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Colorable outfits for Frieza Race

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I know there is a mod that allow to change colors of HUM outfits, but i doesn’t work withs other races. Is it possible to make colorable outfits for frieza race ?

Thanks

JedrulzuJedrulzu
    Participant

Yes actually Yusion made several outfits colorable for frieza race! You can find them here if you scroll down a ways.
    http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/thread/288/yusion-mods-classic-edition-released?page=1

Thanks, but there are not all outfits 🙁

But it’ss a begining

JedrulzuJedrulzu
    Participant

That’s all there is I’m afraid, although it would be awesome for someone to pick the project back up and finish the outfits for the other races. If I were any good at modding at modding I might try it, but it’s beyond me lol. Here’s hoping someone else might, though!

Optomusprime22Optomusprime22
    Participant

I found out how to do the in game color changing costumes how many and what do you want done?

jedrulzu
    Participant

Just gonna throw this out there, as long as you’re planning on doing them, I’d just pick up where Yusion left off. That’d be fantastic.

Participant

I can do that. It will just take some time I’m pretty busy right now.

jedrulzu
    Participant

It will be well worth the wait, and your effort will be greatly appreciated by the mod community (and players in general) I can promise you that. Being able to recolor most everything for Humans and Saiyans is nice, but the other races could definitely benefit from it too.

Participant

Humans and saiyans I’m pretty sure is almost done in yusions mod but I will combine my efforts with the bit he did for every one else

jedrulzu
    Participant

Sounds good (Y) you’re doing Kami-sama’s work, lol

Participant

wow I guess I’m probably about to become one of the most known modders for just this an di have been doing a lot of other stuff (:

jedrulzu
    Participant

Lol even something as seemingly simply as recolors adds alot of customization, so you’r work will be appreciated.

Participant

if you guys want a can do a beta at the end of every week I work on it? because I cant test every thing.

jedrulzu
    Participant

That oughtta work.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.