Colourable Fusion pants + Animated Tail

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Colourable Fusion pants + Animated Tail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luca Roy S
    Participant

Hi, this is what i wish, fusion pants like gotenks/gogeta with editable colour and an animated tail which change colour when u go ssj. it’s ok even if it’s not the classic brown but just goes the same colour of your hair, thanks!

p.s. right now it’s enough even an animated tail accessory, i read everywhere of people that planned to do that, but they said it months ago and still nothing :S

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Hmm. Okay, I’ll reply to this request for the last time.

The animated tail is a problem. CaC skeleton doesn’t have tail bones. Ean needs to be modified and animated by hand to allow a tail animation once tail bones are added to the esk. Export of ean with the means we have right now is troublesome because it contains less frames than vanilla eans when we do it.

We are working on it, but it isn’t easy! It will still an indefinite amount of time.

Luca Roy S
    Participant

oh, thanks for the reply, didn’t know it was so troublesome.  for just the fusion pants colourable?

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

oh, thanks for the reply, didn’t know it was so troublesome. for just the fusion pants colourable?

for colorable just use some emm CaC outfits codes material and dyt.emb for color (check Yusion Colorable mods to see how its works)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.