Converting XV2 outfits to XV1?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Converting XV2 outfits to XV1?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    baffleblend
    Participant

This is a bit of an unusual request, but… well.

I like Xenoverse better than Xenoverse 2; it’s just personal preference. But I like some of the items in XV2, especially with DLC pack 4. So I tried to copy and rename the corresponding files for the outfits I wanted from there, but when I load them in XV1, they don’t show up. They’re completely invisible.

Could anyone please help me with this? Is it even possible?

(For the record, I have purchased XV2 and the season pass. I’m not trying to get out of paying for DLC or something like that.)

baffleblend
    Participant

It’s been over a week, so maybe I need to provide a bit more context.

I don’t want to move onto Xenoverse 2 yet because, 1. it doesn’t have a proper save editor yet like XV1 does (I don’t play online; I just goof around with Steam in Offline Mode).  And 2. I’m trying to avoid DB Super spoilers for now, because I’m waiting for the dub to catch up; buying the Season Pass actually came back to bite me in this case.

For an example of what I’m talking about, the below character (in the female Earthling slot because I want her to have different stats from her Saiyan counterpart) is supposed to be wearing the Great Ape Costume, imported over Broly’s Clothes. (I don’t have his shoes yet, but you get the point.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.