Could someone tell me how to get any moveset for my cac i want?
- September 9, 2017 at 12:25 pm #249586
I know there is moveset packs out there but can someone make a tutorial on how to get any moveset?
And, is there a way to get dlc chars moveset(s) without the dlc?September 9, 2017 at 6:18 pm #249608
I have no idea if you can get DLC character movesets without the DLC installed. That’s a very good question… Since you must need to update the game in order to play against other people who use those characters, the file containing data for their movesets must still exist for you. You’d have to unpack your cpk files and try to find a data folder that uses a CMS file called “chara_model_spec.cms” that includes characters AFTER the one named “HIK” (Hit Awoken)
As for assembling the moveset you want, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgIKEqoz9dkSeptember 13, 2017 at 3:39 pm #250082DJGietzenParticipant
When a company releases new DLC they might release a compatibility update to go with it. That way you can play against people who payed for the DLC, but not select those DLC items yourself.
I’m 99.9% sure Xenoverse does this. I just picked up the PC copy to mod with and decided not to buy the DLC but I have the animations for merged Zamasu .
Did the video RazeDevastaror posted help? I’ve recently become quite informed on changing basic attack moves and that video leaves a couple of potential important details out.
What Characters moves did you want to use? What modding tools do you use?September 13, 2017 at 7:44 pm #250113
Now you’ve got me curious. What that video seems to leave out, apart from sometimes needing to choose the closest cam.ean that matches another character, is how to get a tail on your character and how to make vfx like the ki blade appear.
Is there anything else I’m missing that you can think of?September 27, 2017 at 7:40 am #252097
Btw, i did what you told me to do in my last post about my xv2installer saying i have old data files and it makes me delete them and it still happens after doing the method you told me to use.
I really like having a different moveset for my cac so could it be that the moveset file is..outdated? Idk why this happens and if there is a fix that’d be great. I love having custom clothing and hairstyles, movesets etc. etc. for my cac so this is very unfortunate for me. If you could message or comment on Eternal’s xv2 mod installer and say that this is happening i’m sure he’d see it soon.
Link to the xv2 mods installer forum page http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/821/xv2-mods-installer?page=115
EDIT: @RazeDevastator While i was installing new transformations it kept saying ”PLEASE STOP PACKAGING X2M_SKILL.INI INTO THE SKILLS DIRECTORY, THAT’S AN INTERNAL FILE OF THE INSTALLER. INSTALLATION WILL CONTINUE BUT THERE MAY BE PROBLEMS UNINSTALLING/REINSTALLING”September 27, 2017 at 9:34 am #252100
Hey man, so this is the order in which you’ll want to install your mods:
- On a completely clean install, the first to download is the HUM.bcs file for your transformable hair (IF it works, because if it’s outdated, then it’ll have the wrong IDs in the file for Super Saiyan hair models)
- Next, install the Lazybone MAIN FILE.
- After installing the MAIN FILE, install Lazybone’s transformations to your liking
- Now that you have Lazybone’s transformations mods installed, DO NOT install a new HUM.bcs file, or it will overwrite the changes Lazybone’s mod made to your existing HUM.bcs file and corrupt your transformations (it might even give an infinite loading screen). The HUM.bcs file controls a LOT of data for your CAC, so you should NEVER overwrite it with a different HUM.bcs file.
- I don’t think it’s possible to “install” hair mods with the mod installer, they should go right in the data folder. You can place those in next.
- And last but not least, to get Bardock’s moveset for your CAC, do NOT just download a chara_model_spec.cms file or it might overwrite your DLC and it WILL overwrite your other character mods….. The best way to give your CAC a different fighting style is by using the CMS Editor to edit your own chara_model_spec.cms file from your game’s cpk files that you’ve extracted for modding. For that, you can once again refer to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgIKEqoz9dk
Oh, it’s perfectly normal for the installer to warn about packaging skill.ini files. That basically means that once you uninstall the skill, it still exists in your game database. So you can uninstall a skill, and then when you reinstall it you won’t need to buy it again.
Let me know if there are any more problems. If you do all this and it STILL doesn’t work, I’m comfortable with exchanging Discord information and we can work on it together from there.September 29, 2017 at 6:23 am #252283
By HUM.bcs do you mean i need someone elses HUM.bcs file? When i tried doing transforming hair this youtube tut gave a link to a HUM.bcs file from the xv2 mods page and it was deleted so i found another. Do you mean that i need that or do you mean i just need my HAIR file?
Please leave me your discord so i can reply easier by messaging you on discord.
Here is my discord, add me after you see this reply so i will see your friend request later.
Ace#6165September 29, 2017 at 9:29 am #252291
To get the transformable hair, someone made a HUM.bcs file that adds data so that the hair has a moddable ID. As long as you take their Super Saiyan hair BCS file BEFORE installing Lazybone, you should be okay. I sent you a request, we can try to work on it over Discord. I’m going away this weekend though, so I might not be very available until Sunday night.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.