Create a Character Mod help please!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Create a Character Mod help please!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pinkpantherx95
    Participant

I would like to know how to create a brand new character mod while importing a completely new 3d character model but I honestly don’t know anything about it. Could someone send me a link to a tutorial or possibly take time to teach me? I don’t even know all the tools and such you would use. I’d really appreciate a response! 🙂

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Well, for starters, you would need the Xenoviewer tools so that you can use the EMDFBX.exe tool to convert your EMD file to an FBX file that can be opened in model-editing programs. As long as you click on your ESK (skeleton) file, and shift click your MDL file, and then drag them both into the EMDFBX together, then it should rig the model to the character’s skeleton for when you’re done exporting.

If you’ve already got the models all ready to go and just want to import them into the game, then you can try dragging the finished FBX files into the FBXEMD.exe one-by-one and it should export the models for you. You will need corresponding EMB (texture pack), EMM (texture programming), and DYT.EMB (color textures pack) files for your models.

Then you would go into the Character Creator tool to set up the stats, skills, and animations for your character while also loading up your model files, which is very in depth and is best explained by reading this: http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/822/creating-character-xv2-chara-creator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.