Create New Textures for Eyes (EMB files)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tutorials Texture Tutorials Create New Textures for Eyes (EMB files)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

Hello everyone, it’s my first tutorial, I hope you understand what I’m saying xD (because I’m a portuguese) and I will try to be as clear as possible I create this tutorial to everyone who want to make different eyes to characters, even for their transformations (I don’t know how to do differents eyes to Saiyan CaC SSJ transformation) For this tutorial I will use the GOK_000_Face_eye.emb and I use Photoshop with Nvidia plugin to edit Data000.dds
    Step 1

Spoiler:

Step 2

Spoiler:

Step 3

Spoiler:

Step 4

Spoiler:

Step 5

Spoiler:

Step 6

Spoiler:

Step 7

Spoiler:

Step 8

Spoiler:

Step 9

Spoiler:

Step 10

Spoiler:

Step 11

Spoiler:

Step 12

Spoiler:

Step 13

Spoiler:

Step 14

Spoiler:

Step 15

Spoiler:

Step 16

Spoiler:

Step 17

Spoiler:

Step 18

Spoiler:

Step 19

Spoiler:

Step 20

Spoiler:

Hope you understand, any doubt write here 😉

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Keymaster

Tutorial already fixed

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.

Tutorial already fixed

You can make an on creating textures in the face?
    example:

Keymaster

making a tutorial? or those lines in the face? (already have one similar in my topic, you can click in my signature to go there)

making a tutorial? or those lines in the face? (already have one similar in my topic, you can click in my signature to go there)

But your topic is for CaC , I want to make a character in the game. In Vegeta SSJ4 . And I just want to tattoo. I wanted a tutorial on how to do this . Do you know any ?

It can only be that! I want a mod character . It needs to be equal !

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

… open photoshop/gimp, draw stuff, export, done. There’s no need for specific tutorials, there’s enough on the basics.

Keymaster

But your topic is for CaC , I want to make a character in the game. In Vegeta SSJ4 . And I just want to tattoo. I wanted a tutorial on how to do this . Do you know any ? It can only be that! I want a mod character . It needs to be equal !

You can use this tutorial for that too
    its works for CaC and NPC characters
    only need to open the face_base EMB file in gimp or photoshop and create those lines, the only difference for the tutorial is -> create those lines in the Alpha Layer (be aware, cannot be colored)
    repack and test in-game (or see in xenoviewer)

I am confused on step 6 when you say select the eye we want. where do we get the gif files of the eyes that you had in the screenshot?

Keymaster

I am confused on step 6 when you say select the eye we want. where do we get the gif files of the eyes that you had in the screenshot?

I got those files on the internet some years ago, the eye I used is only for example, if you creating some eyes from scratch or found another eyes on the internet, you can use them for the eye texture

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

Majin! is it possible to do this on a face?(the metals)

Keymaster

Majin! is it possible to do this on a face?(the metals)

Manuela make the request on my mods topic, but yes it’s possible but you have to tell me the files you want to be modded (nose, ears, face_base and forehead)

ZhilverZhilver
    Participant

This serves to create new marks or symbols in a suit?

Keymaster

This serves to create new marks or symbols in a suit?

yes, this tutorial works with every model with EMB, all you need to do is editing the EMB’s alpha layer of the model you want
    however if you want to give it colors you need to edit the model itself in blender and add colors in DYT.EMB and the new material info in EMM

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.