Creating Z-Souls From Hex Editing.

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Programming Creating Z-Souls From Hex Editing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

this is the continuation of the thread Making Z-Souls from the old forum.

this was made by javituchi, i grabbed it from old forum.  if javituchi has a problem with me using this image here i will remove it then out of respect for him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

my recent findings:
    i found out what determines when each effect perk is activated and the value the goes with it. I colored coded stuff to the value for ease of understanding
    <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>12 00 00 00</span><span> </span><span style=”color: #3366ff;”>00 00 00 00</span><span> </span><span style=”color: #00ff00;”>01 00 00 00</span><span> </span><span style=”color: #ffff00;”>00 00 00 00</span>
    <span style=”color: #ff00ff;”>00 00 00 00</span>

<span style=”color: #ff0000;”>this is the effect </span>

<span style=”color: #3366ff;”>this is the activation type,  00 00 00 00 being on KO’ed to activate the effect. 06 is when health is lower than a certain percentage.</span>

<span style=”color: #00ff00;”>this is a true/ false value or boolean for programmers.  01 00 00 00  is true, FF FF FF FF is false. i don’t know what it does though on the kind of datatype it is.</span>

<span style=”color: #ffff00;”>this is unknown to me. my guess is how long the effect is active.</span>

<span style=”color: #ff00ff;”>this is used with the activation type to determine how long or when to trigger the event. if needed by the activation. if its not needed its defaulted to -1.</span>

<span style=”color: #ff00ff;”>Example is if activation type is when health is under a certain point this will give the value that it has to be.</span>
    <span style=”color: #ff00ff;”> first Z-soul you have to have under 25% health to have the Z-soul to activate so this is set to 25</span>

<span style=”color: #ff00ff;”>another example is if activation type is KO’ed this would be a value of -1 cause its not needed in the activation type.</span>

i am making a second post so i can later take everything we know and put it in the first post in an organized fashion.

adamki
    Participant

(:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.