Datap3 problem

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Datap3 problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zouleo
    Participant

Hello ! 🙂

I create this topic because i’ve got a problem with datap3: I tried to install H-Graphics mod by Makoto Son but it makes my Xenoverse loading infinitely (at the launch of the game). So, I remove all the folders from datap3-data-chara but my Xenoverse was always loading infinitely. Can anyone help me ? 🙂  Thanks to him !

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

… H Graphics by makoto son? Seriously? Not gonna help you until you check your facts.

Zouleo
    Participant

Sorry, it’s the HD Shading, not the H-Graphics :/

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I just checked out the video makoto made about his textures, they look really nice indeed.

As for your problem, if you removed the chara folder you removed everything DLC3 brought to the game aswell, so of course it’s broken.

Go back to your vanilla files and try again. What did you use to repack the file?

If you bought the game on steam I suggest to check out the cpk patcher. Best way to install a mod.

Zouleo
    Participant

I use pack_datap3.bat, but the mod add a lot of folders into chara folder, so can you say what were the vanilla folders?

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

this are the original chara folders

charap3

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zouleo
    Participant

Thanks, but it doesn’t work :/ And my pack_datap3.bat open during a thousandth second… Is it normal?

Anyone can help me?

Zouleo
    Participant

Sorry to up, but how can I get the datap3 vanilla folder?

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

go to youtube and watch how to install mods after dlc3 xenoverse. that will lead to my tutorial . watch it . it ll answer your questions. also read the description

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.