Deleted Mod

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Deleted Mod

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pepe291pepe291
    Participant

Someone deleted my CaC upload in this web,and ALSO the topic I started because of that, i haven’t been warned neither when I uploaded the CaC nor the topic,I need help from someone

UPDATE:

Just as I thought, I uploaded a new version,without any mod except a Shader (I was granted permission to use btw) and,surprise, the mod has been deleted,no warning,and this time there was nothing wrong, I add screenshots from BEFORE and AFTER

UPDATE 2:

Talking to a key user, he told me that the one who deleted it sad, and I quote

“It was tagged as character mod in addition to cac character
    Only one of the two should be tagged
    Also, the first time he uploaded he used a shitton of mods in the screenshots, but said in the description that those won’t be in the download. Which means the screenshots didn’t show what the mod you download looks like. 2nd time was okay.”

Ok, unfortunately, I don’t have screenshots of the First, but I remember that I said that cause I don’t have permission to use their mods,that version didn’t have those mods,except for 2, the hair and the Shader, cause those 2 gave me ther permission, and in the screenshots uploaded I wasn’t using none EXCEPT for those 2, if the tag was wrong, yeah,that may be true, BUT I’ve seen lots of mods that belong to CaC section and ARE in the XV2 section,so that’s a complete injustice.

Example: Vegito or Hit’s moveset for CaC

UPDATE 3:

After talking to this Key Member, somehow the second was deleted by someone different (I have my suspicions,but I’ll keep them for myself)

My first CaC is completely hopeless,no way to recover the original post,so I have to upload it again,but the issue is that I wrote something that there’s no way I can write again,about his “story” and that you could use him for your manga, Vs vids,etc… So I give up,I wish this could end better for me,but,in the end, I’m fucked.

Thank you anyways

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    RazeDevastator
    Participant

A moderator has deemed your mod as not being 100% your creation I suppose…

I hate when that happens, something gets deleted without warning OR explanation. But they always do have a reason, believe it or not…

Your mod appears to use FighterZ shading for only CAC resources… You got permission from lklaudat for his FighterZ shading, but I believe lklaudat only made a shader for the ORIGINAL characters, not CACs…

You might want to try getting permission from Tryzick also, as I believe he’s the one who made the FighterZ shader for the CAC models: https://xenoversemods.com/mods/fighterz-reshade-for-cac-tryzick/

pepe291pepe291
    Participant

The fun thing is that Iklaudat gave me permission to use his shader with my CaC, just wanted me to give him the credit’s of the shader,which is completely natural,and of course,i did it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    RazeDevastator
    Participant

I can probably answer the Super Saiyan Blue thing… If you’re using Lazybones, then you need to find the 250_face_forehead.dyt.emb file for the character who’s transforming and give it the proper re-texture, otherwise they’ll most likely look shinier than the rest of the face model.

pepe291pepe291
    Participant

Oh,that’s funny, it was actually the forehead itself xD,it had a diferent shade style,but I solved that,thank you anyway.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.