Editing Conton City characters

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Editing Conton City characters

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    diab
    Participant

Hello guys

Can anyone help me how to replace Conton City characters (step by step) for example Videl to Nude and Adult Gohan(The Masters) to have the Animated Tail mod…
    Would be really helpfull….

RazeDevastator
    Participant

You can probably find the folder VDL and replace Videl’s bust, pants, and boots files to remove her clothes, but this WILL apply the same effect to the character in battle. But giving in-game Gohan the animated tail might be impossible, since he doesn’t have an accessory to replace it as.

Warning you now that this might break the game, but you can try to use an online video tutorial to take GHL’s “.ean” file, use an EANOrganizer tool to add a bone filter to it from the Kingpin animated tail mod, and then change his bust or pants to a version that includes a visible tail. You can see the model files by using the Xenoviewer tool.

It’s not an easy project. But if you’re really committed to this, I’m sure you can do it.

diab
    Participant

i know this i did that to Videl but i asked how to replace the Conton City characters (for example the masters) you know what i try to ask sooo when i play the game and im in Conton City and go to the Gymnasium where Elder Kai is and i see Videl as Nude or Adult Gohan with the Animated Tail mod…

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Conton City characters should pull data from the same character models as the fighters. I get mixed results when I try this, since I replaced “Uniform” with “Masked Saiyan” outfit, and while the Masked Saiyan outfit shows for Time Patrollers in battle, the characters in Conton City tend to look slightly deformed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.