Error occurring after patch "NewChara:PatchRecieveType_CustomList_CID_Start"

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Error occurring after patch "NewChara:PatchRecieveType_CustomList_CID_Start"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BobatemyakeBobatemyake
    Participant

Does anyone know how to fix this error or is it due to the Mod installer and Patcher from Eternity? If so, will we have to wait until he updates the Installer/Patcher to be able to play the gane?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Polar1990
    Participant

Having the same problem, installed, reinstalled, deleted all files, started again… nothing. Did have a steam update when I turned it on today so assuming that has messed something up.

Gt_Sine
    Participant

Same to me.Can anyone help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    arin123arin123
    Participant

since the new update just came out the xv2 patcher is outdated just delete the xv2patcher file and it should work. altough your mods wont work for now.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ForSureMyDudeForSureMyDude
    Participant

Is there any way to fix this or do we have to reinstall all of mods? Feelsbadman

BobatemyakeBobatemyake
    Participant

I guess we just have to wait until Eternity updates the installer like arin said. Hope the fix arrives soon.

ric99
    Participant

I’m having the same problem after Update 1.06. So the only option is to wait for an update to XV2 patcher and XV2 mods installer right?

RedVolution
    Participant

Having the same problem here. Got the game to launch with my mods working but it crashes on the character selection screen.

Drizzziit
    Participant

Ah thanks god it’s a general problem. I whas scared shitless when i saw this out of nowhere.

We most likely have to wait for the next patch update, should not be too long. (I hope.)

RedVolution
    Participant

Ikr hopefully, it’s hard to go back to Vanilla after playing with mods for so long. My CAC was decked out lol. SSR Goku Black is badass to use tho.

BobatemyakeBobatemyake
    Participant

Yea, I think it’s coming this weekend. Hopefully it comes soon. I wanna play with these new characters so bad; but I don’t wanna waste 3 hours reinstalling and rearranging mods.

BobatemyakeBobatemyake
    Participant

Hey guys new update for the Installer/Patcher is out. It’s on Eternity’s website.

Drizzziit
    Participant

Nice! it got here faster than i tough it would.

Gt_Sine
    Participant

I want a help now,after I installed the new patcher XV2 and mod installer i cant go online i can only play offline..any one having the same problem?

Drizzziit
    Participant

*You know what’s funny? Now none off my mods work anymore.*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.