.esk .bsc and other skeleton related files.

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Programming .esk .bsc and other skeleton related files.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

the rotation, translation and scale data is setup in matrix4x4 data.  if you don’t understand what a matrix4x4 is look it up.

.esk file – after the names of the bones is the matrix4x4’s that go with them. they are setup in float(4 bytes) values

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

can you show pictures and explain better about this? still don’t understand what we can do with that matrix4x4

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

UTtank HumuEliteUTtank HumuElite
    Participant

i’ve been made BRL.esk with Tail

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    is that the tail has an animation ?

Is it possible to convert fbx to esk files ? I try to edit an esk but my game crash when I launch it.

olganix
    Participant

Hi.

“is that the tail has an animation ?” => Yes, I could confirm that on GK4

“Is it possible to convert fbx to esk files ? I try to edit an esk but my game crash when I launch it.”  => I convert Fbx in esk file, game no crash, but, in certain case, I have trouble, I have to resolve it. but the answer is YES 🙂

PyroKyurem
    Participant

But how you convert fbx to esk? (I’m begainner at Xenoverse modding)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.