Eyebrows

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Eyebrows

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ScallioScallio
    Participant

Hi guys!

simple question, is it possible to create a accessory where the CaC loses his eyebrows but at the same time can wear a SSJ3 wig?

Cuz i’m making a SSJ3 preset for my CaC and it wouldnt be a SSJ3 with the eyebrows right 😀

thnx in advance!

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Not sure about an accessory, but I believe it’s possible to make the eyebrows disappear with some simple remodelling of one of the forehead .emd files on transformation. It’s already on the list of things I’m gonna look into soon, but I’m occupied with some other stuff right now. Will start the try and error phase some time next week, if you want and noone replies with a better solution I’ll keep you updated on it.

ScallioScallio
    Participant

Yeah but than the eyebrows will be dissappeared on my other presets won’t they? Anyway, would be awesome, thanks man 😀

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

If you only use one of the modified forehead files the other eyebrows will remain intact. Only your presets that share the model will be affected. For example you can replace one of the eyes you don’t use with a remodelled version of eyes you wanna use, they’ll look the same ingame untransformed, but only the altered version will disappear on transform.

ScallioScallio
    Participant

Oh okay i get it! Thnx for the intell man. And is it possible that when you wear an SSJ 3 wig your eyebrows get coloured to? Cuz than it wouldnt bother me that much you know

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I told you I’d keep you updated on my eyebrow transformation, right? Well, here it is:

It’s a success. Doesn’t overwrite any presets, it’s bound to an accessory, together with the SSJ hairstyle. It was just a quick test, it’ll look better with .emb textures which I left blank on purpose. You have to give me a hairstyle you wanna use during transformation though, they have to be the same model.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.