Female Saiyan CaC Requests (edited)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Female Saiyan CaC Requests (edited)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m new to this community, and also to Xenoverse on PC (previously played on PS4 but I just got a gaming PC).  I’ve edited my topic, since I found a couple of the things I was asking for already exist (like Jeice hair)!  I was wondering if it’d be possible for someone to make this braided hair, and slightly tweaked Fasha armor like this pic? c: The armor is the same style seen on not only Fasha, but another one-off female saiyan in a bar in Bardock’s story, except it’s got some little extra arm things under the gloves, and a high neck like Vegeta’s bodysuit, instead of the tank top style like Fasha’s.  I will love you forever if you can and are willing to make these, and also if it’s allowed I would be happy to compensate the modder for their awesome hard work in making it!  Post here or message me if you have mad skills and would be willing to make these. ♥

http://tinyurl.com/qggumw3

-Noodle

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Looks intriguing. The hair would be an issue, at least for me. If it’s enough without the ponytail it’d be doable, but I guess that#s the normal Fasha hair then. The armor would be pretty easy, will just require some time. I’ll do it if you want, if someone else wants to do it first though I wouldn’t oppose, I have some other projects in mind I wanna do first.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.