Fighting style Goku for CaC SOLVED(no crash or bugs)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Programming Fighting style Goku for CaC SOLVED(no crash or bugs)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    mxronhsmxronhs
    Participant

Finally, I figured out how to change my basic and animation movement attack for my custom Saiyan, to Goku fighting style. I knew the issues for incomplete attacks and broken throws. I will show you how to have the full fighting style without these issues. First we go to the original data/chara/GOK and we copy the GOK.Ean file that is 2.153 kb. we paste it into the data2root/data/SYM and rename it as SYM.ean. Also in the original data/chara copy the CRC file and paste it into the data2root/data. Now we go to the most important we have to do.
    We go to data2root/system/char_model_spec.cms. I tell you only the offsets you need to change the default value 7A 20 to the new value 80 1D.
    offsets:1) 00001BB4
    2) 00001BCC
    3) 00001BD0.
    With these changes, you have the full moves of Goku, full attacks and perfect throws that only Goku and Gohan do. This idea was not mine. I found it to the old forum by a man named superhuman, a deleted member. I will give you the link which is http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/thread/2149/founded-solution-move-charcter-using. He said he could change the fighting style of Bardock, but I tested on my Custom Saiyan and works perfectly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aks ChowdhuryAks Chowdhury
    Participant

nice, bt can u pls help for goku ssj4 fighting style for cac??

mxronhsmxronhs
    Participant

I’m afraid that I can’t do that. Because it is not working the same way like simple Goku does. I wanted the movesets of Adult Gohan but it didn’t work. I checked the hex values. And the values I gave you is from Super Saiyan God Goku. I noticed some difference from the original Goku with values and this not the same. I guess that you can have the movesets of Perfect Cell (Full Power) or Gogeta. I am forwarding to look how to gain any moveset from any character and what we need to change. As you can see, I have to discover more and more things. I gave this tutorial only for Goku because I believe is the most wanted moveset and animation attack. If I find something new, be sure, I will inform you as I always do with all of you. So please, be patience and why not? Maybe you can find a solution that it is not so obvious to me.

Aks ChowdhuryAks Chowdhury
    Participant

yes, thanks bro 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    mxronhsmxronhs
    Participant

yes, thanks bro :) I found the link which it resolve your question. Go here: http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/110/perfectly-swap-any-moveset-cac.

MadtylerpMadtylerp
    Participant

okay I’ve been trying to find a perfect fight style converter for my char and I understand what to do so far I’ve used cell, Vegeta and Goku’s styles but those are the only ones I can seem to get working is trying to now get Vegito and get’s (especially gogetas style). since the op of the post gave the offset locations it makes it into a game of hiding and seek. because you must find the character’s correct offsets and place them in the sym offset but the only one I can find for Gogeta is 341e and that doesnt work so I dont know what to do and same for vegito aka vto his is 381e and it doesnt work if anyone knows how to make them work thatd be great

struggle all you want but, in the end you're still dead!

aksdjflkdsajfklm
    Participant

Nice!

Vegeta fighting style is possible too?

Sorry to not good at english.

mxronhsmxronhs
    Participant

Yes, it is possible.

Sorry to not good at english.

aksdjflkdsajfklm
    Participant

Really? What is vegeta code?!

mxronhsmxronhs
    Participant

Go to this link: http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/110/perfectly-swap-any-moveset-cac. It’s a tutorial thread on how to gain any move for your custom character. Also, you can go to this link: http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/85/mugenattacks-mod-tools. It is a cms tool which makes your life easier and you can swap both model and animation perfect move. You will understand how it works much better that I can explain you, just giving you a value for one character.

aksdjflkdsajfklm
    Participant

Ok, I Understand and changed perfectly.

Tried to do it, very easy haha.
    Anyway, Thank you!
    animation mods
    Participant

try read my topic on programming

mxronhsmxronhs
    Participant

I see your point. Check the dates I published this thread. I never said it was my discovery, but, I was the first who published how to change an animation attack and in the next days Xan published a more complete work. That’s the reason I gave the links. I didn’t steal anyone’s work or show that it was my working. Also, I never get credit because knowledge is free. My z-soul is always this: “Discovering more and more things, it makes me happy when I have the power to share my knowledge with all of you and when others can’t do this!!!”.

animation mods
    Participant

ok.but can you upload that mugenattack tools to another site where i don`t have to register in order to download it?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

ok.but can you upload that mugenattack tools to another site where i don`t have to register in order to download it?

No. They are mugen’s tools, he gets to decide where they’re uploaded and where they don’t.

You have to download them from whereever the creator posts them or you don’t get to use them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.