Game Crashes When Loading Lobby

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Game Crashes When Loading Lobby

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

Recently I installed the updated quest installer, as well as messed around with Cycit. Now my game crashes when loading the lobby. I already un-installed/deleted the files, and even tried clean versions of the files from my CPKs.

Edit: It now switches between freezing upon CAC select or crashing during load.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Quest installer? I haven’t worked with that before… What did you do with Cycit? If you need to get the game back in working order, then you could always do a clear mods installation and then reinstall them. That should work without fail.

GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

All I tried to do is turn my cac into an npc… but what I don’t get is why clearing the files for the lobby didn’t work.

GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

It doesn’t matter, I cleared my installation.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

It doesn’t matter, I cleared my installation.

Did this work? If it didn’t, then verify your game integrity by right clicking the game in your Steam console, clicking Properties, and then clicking the Local Files tab. After that, click “Verify Integrity of Game Files” and it should absolutely work again. You’ll need to move the Anti-Cheat’s EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file out of the way again though.

GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

It worked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.