No longer a request

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests No longer a request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dbxfan
    Participant

I did something close to what i wanted.

dbxfan
    Participant

Ohh yeah, this isn’t important but it would be nice to change the colour of the leg part of the clothes
    to red as well, just like it was on the anime.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

It’s not hard to do it, you can actually do it yourself. Takes about 5 minutes. To change the skillset just download Mastaklo’s awesome skillset tool, there’s nothing really you can do wrong with that. There are also several tutorials on how to change a Z Soul, but if you want I’ll describe for you how to change gohan’s specifically. To change the outfit just copy and rename some files, easy. But by replacing slot #3 for gohan you’ll also replace #2, not really a way around that, I think. As for the retexture, guess I could do that…

dbxfan
    Participant

It’s not hard to do it, you can actually do it yourself. Takes about 5 minutes.

Yeah i figured, thats why i requested this. Also it’s the only thing i want to change in the game so far (unless someone finds out how to add slots), so i don’t want to spend much time searching and doing stuff for this. I don’t really care much about it, just thought i’d ask for this since it didn’t seem like much compared to other mods, nor did it seem time consuming.

To change the skillset just download Mastaklo’s awesome skillset tool, there’s nothing really you can do wrong with that.

Except maybe the part that i had to choose Super Saiyan 3 over Potential Unlocked for it to work as Gohan’s Potential Unleashed instead 😛 . I tried this tool before i wrote this request as i mentioned above, but when i saw your comment i looked just in case a new version was released and luckily i checked the comments and found out.

But by replacing slot #3 for gohan you’ll also replace #2, not really a way around that, I think.

Damn, really?, if thats true then f*ck it.. 😥

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.