Hair ID\'s Need Help

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 ID Lists Hair ID\'s Need Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tairengan12
    Participant

Hello guys i need help with hair ID’s

Potential Unleashed hair ID

Future Super Saiyan hair ID

Please guys i need these                 (HUM_XXX Files)                       Thank you for help 😀

fortunefortune
    Participant

Future super saiyan has the same ID as super sayain/super vegeta (HUM_026). As for PU I am pretty sure it does not have one because there is no change in the hair, sorry.

Spiritual Eclair. I am the dessert you could never be.

Pink Gazebo
    Participant

It seems that HUM_026 isn’t the ID for Super Saiyan anymore.  The DLC must have changed it or something.  I’ve even tried with a fresh reinstall of the game.

Any idea what the new IDs are?  Or how to find out?

Thanks.

Nanotaner
    Participant

297 for SSj and 298 for SSJ2 😉

Tairengan12
    Participant

Thanks! I have one more question what is Hair ID for Super Saiyan God?

Nanotaner
    Participant

I dont think there is a ID for Super Saiyan God Hair at least for CAC. Outside of that is out of my knowledge, sorry if im not able to help further :/

Kevin Maghinang
    Participant

Anyone knows what’s the id for super saiyan 3 hair?

Nanotaner
    Participant

The ID for super  saiyan 3 hair is 299 but i dont it can be modded like the other hair transformations because it uses scd files, althou i have no experience in making mods myself this is bases on knowledge that i aquired by reading other posts and for trial and error experiences, i might be wrong. I was capable of modding ssj3 hair but the mods always had the scd files without them i dont think things will go well but like i said i might be wrong…hope i could help 😉

PhaseShadow
    Participant

Real quick what is the code or ID for saiyan hair number 26 literally I can’t get it

Nanotaner
    Participant

From “Saiyan Hair” i guess u mean the hair for Human/saiyan when you are creating your CAC am i right? If so its always one digit less than the number of the hair you wanna use… Ex.: Hair 11=Hair 10/ Hair 13= Hair 12 and wso on so the hair 26 will be Hair 25.

Hope i’ve helped.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.