(HELP!) Blender model came out wrong in game (First time using Blender)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Textures & Models (HELP!) Blender model came out wrong in game (First time using Blender)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MutenSnowMutenSnow
    Participant

I combined Piccolo’s ears to Super Buu’s face emd file. I also edited his horn thing a bit too.

blender-2017-08-13-14-59-40-77
    blender-2017-08-13-14-59-52-04

It looked pretty nice in Blender, but came out all wrong in game.

DBXV2-2017-08-13-15-27-19-67
    DBXV2-2017-08-13-15-27-27-26
    DBXV2-2017-08-13-15-27-29-23

Is it because I only edited the emd and not the other files? please HELP!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

when exporting to fbx you need to change the forward to “Y Forward” and also change the scale factor (dont know the right number now)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    zukenft
    Participant

many things could cause this.

• didn’t include the esk file when converting emd to fbx
    • deleted the XXX_bas_bone tree (created if you include the esk file) in blender
    • didn’t assign a bone tree to a submesh
    • deleted/renamed vertex group entries in the submesh level (b_C_Head, b_C_Pelvis, etc)
    • no bone entry in the bone tree/esk with the same name as a vertex group entry in the submesh (for example, a_X_sword1 entry do not exist in HUF.esk, but exist in TRX.esk)
    MutenSnowMutenSnow
    Participant

Thanks I found that out just yesterday :D.

MutenSnowMutenSnow
    Participant

Ok I’m finally getting the hang of it. I fixed it so that my head is the right size and isn’t broken. But the colors aren’t on it, even though I put the submeshes names in the emm with color. and the head isn’t animated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.