(Help) How can i fix this models?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help (Help) How can i fix this models?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    セバスセバス
    Participant

😀 Hello pals, recently i’m combine some clothes in the game, but for some reason in game looks so horrible, so.. can u help me? sorry for my bad english if i’m wrong of course

there’s the problem what i’m talking about

and this is the clothes what i’m combine

btw i’m using blender

RazeDevastator
    Participant

The Super Saiyan Blue glow is just the SSGSS aura. So perform the following steps:

1. Open xv2characreate.exe
    2. Click File and then Open your character’s X2M file
    3. Click on the AUR tab at the top
    4. Click the “copy” button and then choose “from char usage”
    5. Find SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, or SSGSS Vegito in the list and then click OK.
    6. If your character has more costumes that need this, then click Entry 0 at the top right and repeat steps 4 & 5 for each entry.
    7. Click File and Save your X2M character. Say yes to overwriting.

To give him the shine effect of transformed characters, you need to download the embpack.exe mod on this site.

1. Install the X2M character after you made the aura change
    2. Go into the X2M character’s folder and then type “DYT” in the search
    3. This should filter your search to show ONLY dyt.emb files. Now drag each one, one-by-one, into the embpack.exe
    4. Open each of the new folders that the embpack.exe created for you and then perform the following 4 steps for each folder:
    5. Delete DATA000.dds
    6. Copy DATA002.dds
    7. Paste DATA002.dds
    8. Rename the DATA002 copy.dds to DATA000.dds
    9. Once you’ve done that for every folder, drag each folder, one-by-one back into embpack.exe

After you’ve done all this, you’ll want to run the game and check to make sure your character has the right shine effect in character select. Then you can see if he has the aura in a battle.

If he does, then all that’s left to do is open xv2characreate.exe again, open your X2M character file, go to the “Files” tab, and then where it says “Char file,” click Change and then select your character’s folder again. Click OK, save the X2M character, and he should now be updated to have that shine texture every time he’s re-installed.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    セバスセバス
    Participant

The Super Saiyan Blue glow is just the SSGSS aura. So perform the following steps:

1. Open xv2characreate.exe
    2. Click File and then Open your character’s X2M file
    3. Click on the AUR tab at the top
    4. Click the “copy” button and then choose “from char usage”
    5. Find SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, or SSGSS Vegito in the list and then click OK.
    6. If your character has more costumes that need this, then click Entry 0 at the top right and repeat steps 4 & 5 for each entry.
    7. Click File and Save your X2M character. Say yes to overwriting.

To give him the shine effect of transformed characters, you need to download the embpack.exe mod on this site.

1. Install the X2M character after you made the aura change
    2. Go into the X2M character’s folder and then type “DYT” in the search
    3. This should filter your search to show ONLY dyt.emb files. Now drag each one, one-by-one, into the embpack.exe
    4. Open each of the new folders that the embpack.exe created for you and then perform the following 4 steps for each folder:
    5. Delete DATA000.dds
    6. Copy DATA002.dds
    7. Paste DATA002.dds
    8. Rename the DATA002 copy.dds to DATA000.dds
    9. Once you’ve done that for every folder, drag each folder, one-by-one back into embpack.exe

After you’ve done all this, you’ll want to run the game and check to make sure your character has the right shine effect in character select. Then you can see if he has the aura in a battle. If he does, then all that’s left to do is open xv2characreate.exe again, open your X2M character file, go to the “Files” tab, and then where it says “Char file,” click Change and then select your character’s folder again. Click OK, save the X2M character, and he should now be updated to have that shine texture every time he’s re-installed.

:’D its works!! thank u so much!

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Glad it worked so well! 🙂 Enjoy!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.