Help with installing mods?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Help with installing mods?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FredboyFredboy
    Participant

Hello, modders (or mod users like me). I’m just having a bit of technical difficulty, so I’ll make this brief.

When I try to install mods and such, it works perfectly fine (the repack and all). Until I actually launch Xenoverse.

I get an error saying “Asset signed with incompatible key” and the game crashes. If that doesn’t happen, it loads forever.

How do I fix this?!

Inhale.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Appears to be an issue caused by the new patch. Use the mod patcher instead of repacking the cpk, that will definitely work.

SparzhaSparzha
    Participant

Appears to be an issue caused by the new patch. Use the mod patcher instead of repacking the cpk, that will definitely work.

This crashing is actually incredibly like what I have ran into! Might i ask what “mod patcher” is? I’m not very familiar with such terms…

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Install Mods without repacking (cpk patcher)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SparzhaSparzha
    Participant

Oh wow, thank you very much Val E Ryon! That seemed to have fixed the issues I was having on my end.

FredboyFredboy
    Participant

OK, I’ve heard that pirated versions don’t work with the patcher. Thing is, mine’s pirated. I’ll tell you why if you must know (there is a reason other than me wanting the game and having no muns).

Inhale.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.