Help with Skirt that comes in two different parts of a suit

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Help with Skirt that comes in two different parts of a suit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ZhilverZhilver
    Participant

I have a problem with a skirt that comes in two parts. As there are two different files, I have had problems so that it is aligned as it should be. I have tried in many ways manually changing the placement or modifying the scale a bit, but I have not been successful and it is always a little mounted or disengaged from some edge.

Unfortunately it is difficult for me to notice this defect until after I have installed the suit in the game, because I can not visualize the model well in the 3D program.

Does anyone know of any more accurate way to align these edges, either in 3dsMax or Blender?

Attached screenshots with the model and the one that unfortunately, is the best result I have obtained.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

Same problem here. I can just tell you that it looks like a problem of how the scd files are programmed to be attached to certain bones. So they look like they are programmed fine only for a char with the exact esk of the original one(Trunks in your case i guess). I can’t help you in this one, sorry. I’d like to know the solution too if anyone else knows.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.