Help with the color of an accessory

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Help with the color of an accessory

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZhilverZhilver
    Participant

I have a problem with the color of an accessory. When installing the MOD, the color of the accessory is in a black tone. I tried to modify it, but the color persists.

Does anyone know why this happens? I also clarify that I previously edited the MOD in 3dsMAX. From already thank you very much.

Attached screenshots of .emm, .emb, .dds and partset files in Costume Creator.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

Finally someone posting a detailed view of the files. Thanks for that. I can tell you 1 thing already, when talking about accessories the color assignment is different from the clothing one. I suppose that you know the texture selection way in an hex editor for the clothes. The process is the same, but you need to change it to the first series of 00 00 22, instead of the second one. If you dont know what i’m talking about it’s this (it’s a link). If this was done already and it’s not working try changing the bcs.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ZhilverZhilver
    Participant

Finally someone posting a detailed view of the files. Thanks for that. I can tell you 1 thing already, when talking about accessories the color assignment is different from the clothing one. I suppose that you know the texture selection way in an hex editor for the clothes. The process is the same, but you need to change it to the first series of 00 00 22, instead of the second one. If you dont know what i’m talking about it’s this (it’s a link). If this was done already and it’s not working try changing the bcs.

Thank you very much for your help! I was able to solve the error!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.