Here's a CaC2X2M/Character Installer/Character Creator tutorial

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Tutorials Here's a CaC2X2M/Character Installer/Character Creator tutorial

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DiaborMagicsDiaborMagics
    Participant

Hey guys, I made a tutorial for Eternity’s tools, showing you what I learned in the past 1,5 weeks and taking you through it all pretty much step by step.

Warning: because I explain a lot, it is over an hour long. I cover requirements, CaC conversion, stat/aura/moveset/name/voice/super soul/portrait changing and give some general tips. Of course I hardly know everything yet, but it should be enough to get anyone started. And if someone has a character request: I do take requests.

If others have any knowledge to share please let me/us know. Something I cover briefly and with hesitation because I dont fully understand how it works yet is changing fighting styles, but I most likely will update the tut or make another one if I find out. Again, if anyone here knows, please, feel free to share the knowledge ^.^

Good luck and above all, have fun!

• DiaborMagics
    rukasu18rukasu18
    Participant

Do you think it’s hard to make a villainous mode of a character? I didn’t want to ask you to make it, but to learn and myself make a pach with several.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.