Hoodie Outfit for CaC

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Hoodie Outfit for CaC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    VirusChris
    Participant

Hey there, just joined after browsing the boards here and loved the mods so far, and I was just wondering if you can add the Movie 10 Kid Trunks’ Hoodie Outfit for the CaC. At least the Male Human and Saiyan CaC at the moment as I wanted that kind of Outfit for my Avatar and was sadden not to be able to get it in the official game.

So would it be possible to add in the Hoodie that Trunks wear here on CaC? I would really like it if someone could. Hope I’m not asking for too much as I’ve never done as texture modding myself so I’m not sure how tricky it can be. Please let me know if someone can make it. Please and thank you.

Son Gohan BriefsSon Gohan Briefs
    Participant

You have can obtain editing DBXV.dat file, change the clothe that uses to Kid Trunks outfit (For Codes)

Already wounded and tired with darkness
    That envelops the big city
    I remember those days of yesterday
    And that trail of love and of my dreams suddenly
    But though you think that nothing matters
    Be assured that my soul they will live
    And we shoot the gun Fleeting
    And thus they shall unchain us
    You will remember "You have to smile"
    And nevermore suffer

VirusChris
    Participant

I’ve never really edit the DBVX files before so could you point me in the right direction so I can try it? And will it work as the Kid Trunks Movie 10 Outfit is set up for the kid model and I don’t see if it would work with the CaC where the Outfit would automatically adjust to fit any of the CaC’s body builds.

And what’s the code for the Kid Trunks Movie outfit?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Well, nothing he said is true tbh.

It has to be remodelled, retextured and the applied to a CaC outfit in order to work, there’s absolutely no hex and no DBXV.dat involved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.