How can I view and play Animations on Libxenoverse

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help How can I view and play Animations on Libxenoverse

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bandroid17Bandroid17
    Participant

I want to view animations that are in the ean files of xenoverse, idk how.

I readme says this:

• To play animations, simply double click on one in the animation list.

I try to double click on the animation names, but nothing happens, the character just remains in the T-stance

Help please? thanks

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

the xenoviewer (for all I know) is not fully complete by its owner and that person doesn’t work anymore on libxenoverse pack (what I mean is, don’t expect any update about that soon)
    animations is one of functions not working actually

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Bandroid17Bandroid17
    Participant

the xenoviewer (for all I know) is not fully complete by its owner and that person doesn’t work anymore on libxenoverse pack (what I mean is, don’t expect any update about that soon) animations is one of functions not working actually

aw that sucks :c

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

sorry to say but majin is wrong in this case. it is possible . this is how. drag the esk file first. then drag the emd files. then select the emd files on xenoviewer and drag them on to esk.then drag the ean file in to the xenoviewer and thats it. it ll play animations

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

sorry to say but majin is wrong in this case. it is possible . this is how. drag the esk file first. then drag the emd files. then select the emd files on xenoviewer and drag them on to esk.then drag the ean file in to the xenoviewer and thats it. it ll play animations

ok I didn’t know that method
    already tested and it worked
    Sorry for my mistake Bandroid17

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

i didnt know of it either until recently . its fine . 😛

Bandroid17Bandroid17
    Participant

Thanks for the info guys! I got it now! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.