How to add tattoos?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help How to add tattoos?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dkzeria PRDkzeria PR
    Participant

I want to learn how to add tattoos to characters can someone please point me to the best tutorial on how to do this

Welcome To The End Of Yor Life... I Promise You It's Going To Hurt!

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

open your emb file and add the tattoo you want painting it in Alpha Layer and then test it in Xenoviewer

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Dkzeria PRDkzeria PR
    Participant

open your emb file and add the tattoo you want painting it in Alpha Layer and then test it in Xenoviewer

You are my master. Thanks

Any way to add color?

Keymaster

You are my master. Thanks

Any way to add color?

only way to add color is create a new material on the model and then add a new line color in dyt.emb and a new line material in emm
    this step can be very complicated to make if you want a complex tattoo
    but you can try by cutting the area you want and then adjusting the vertices (I use this method to create Future Gohan and my CaC colorable scars)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.

Dkzeria PRDkzeria PR
    Participant

You are my master. Thanks Any way to add color?

only way to add color is create a new material on the model and then add a new line color in dyt.emb and a new line material in emm this step can be very complicated to make if you want a complex tattoo but you can try by cutting the area you want and then adjusting the vertices (I use this method to create Future Gohan and my CaC colorable scars)

It looks too difficult lol any tutorial on this?

Keymaster

You are my master. Thanks Any way to add color?

only way to add color is create a new material on the model and then add a new line color in dyt.emb and a new line material in emm this step can be very complicated to make if you want a complex tattoo but you can try by cutting the area you want and then adjusting the vertices (I use this method to create Future Gohan and my CaC colorable scars)

It looks too difficult lol any tutorial on this?

it’s really difficult for who doesn’t know to work well in 3d software
    even I have some difficult to make it (that’s why you don’t see in my page colorable tattoos)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.