How to adding obi on my cac's pants?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help How to adding obi on my cac's pants?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dav8praddav8prad
    Participant

I want to try to add goku’s obi on my cac’s pants by rename and copying in my chara folder (xxx_000_obi.scd.emd and another files include .esk file), but It didn’t work, the obi didn’t showed up… I want to merge it on the pants part, but you know the obi need animation for moving… is there a solution?

l19m
    Participant

You need to replace some pants that already have and object attached to them

dav8praddav8prad
    Participant

how about attach it on different pants? Like trunks pants with goku’s obi

l19m
    Participant

then you’ll need to put trunk’s pants in 500-504 id’s

SmithersSmithers
    Participant

You don’t need to change clothing id’s. You can just edit the .BCS file. For instance, if you want Gogeta’s Suit Obi, first use the id list to figure out what his costume id is. In this case, it’s 532. Then, open up the .BCS file corresponding to your CaC race and get to the id of Gogeta’s uniform. What you’re looking for will most likely be in the pants section: a Physics Object that attaches the Obi to the outfit.

In Gogeta’s case, it’s:
    <PhysicsObject>
    <U_00 value=”0xffff” />
    <U_02 value=”0xffff” />
    <U_04 value=”0x0″ />
    <U_18 value=”0x1″ />
    <U_1C value=”0x0″ />
    <U_20 value=”0x0″ />
    <NAME value=”HUM” />
    <STR_28 value=”HUM_532_obi_SCD, HUM_532_obi_SCD, HUM_532_obi_SCD, NULL, b_C_Pelvis, HUM_532_obi” />
    </PhysicsObject>

You want to copy that onto the same location of the costume you want to add the Obi to. So in Gogeta’s outfit case, you’ll want to copy that physics object to the pants of the outfit you want to have the Obi. I’ve done this myself, giving my pants Gogeta’s Obi and it works perfectly:

One thing you need to keep in mind, the Obi will use the colour palette of the uniform it’s attached to; it has no .dyt.emb of its own. So the same obi will have totally different colours on different uniforms.

dav8praddav8prad
    Participant

seems like you’re convert it to xml by genser… how can you convert it again to bcs? I didn’t understand to change it on hex

SmithersSmithers
    Participant

seems like you’re convert it to xml by genser… how can you convert it again to bcs? I didn’t understand to change it on hex

Drag the .xml into Genser and it’ll convert back to .bac.

dav8praddav8prad
    Participant

You don’t need to change clothing id’s. You can just edit the .BCS file. For instance, if you want Gogeta’s Suit Obi, first use the id list to figure out what his costume id is. In this case, it’s 532. Then, open up the .BCS file corresponding to your CaC race and get to the id of Gogeta’s uniform. What you’re looking for will most likely be in the pants section: a Physics Object that attaches the Obi to the outfit. In Gogeta’s case, it’s: <PhysicsObject> <U_00 value=”0xffff” /> <U_02 value=”0xffff” /> <U_04 value=”0x0″ /> <U_18 value=”0x1″ /> <U_1C value=”0x0″ /> <U_20 value=”0x0″ /> <NAME value=”HUM” /> <STR_28 value=”HUM_532_obi_SCD, HUM_532_obi_SCD, HUM_532_obi_SCD, NULL, b_C_Pelvis, HUM_532_obi” /> </PhysicsObject> You want to copy that onto the same location of the costume you want to add the Obi to. So in Gogeta’s outfit case, you’ll want to copy that physics object to the pants of the outfit you want to have the Obi. I’ve done this myself, giving my pants Gogeta’s Obi and it works perfectly: <noscript></noscript>One thing you need to keep in mind, the Obi will use the colour palette of the uniform it’s attached to; it has no .dyt.emb of its own. So the same obi will have totally different colours on different uniforms.

So it’s mean if the obi attached to the pants, I should change the dyt.emb of my pants?

Then is it same method if we add an accesories to cac or x2m character?

SmithersSmithers
    Participant

So it’s mean if the obi attached to the pants, I should change the dyt.emb of my pants? Then is it same method if we add an accesories to cac or x2m character?

You need a .scd file for attachments, and accessories don’t have those. You could try using an obi’s .scd file, but I’m not sure if that’d work.

dav8praddav8prad
    Participant

then how to adding the accesories in bcs file?

dav8praddav8prad
    Participant

how about attach two object to one object, like attaching obi and cape to bust

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.